A Seo Client Dashboard is a tool that can be used by website owners and SEO professionals to track the progress and performance of their online marketing campaigns. A dashboard allows users to quickly and easily see the data that is important to their success as online marketers.
There are many different types of dashboards, but all of them have common features. Every dashboard will allow users to view data about their website’s SEO progress, PPC campaign performance, and social media engagement.
The most important part of using a dashboard is making sure that you understand the data that is being displayed. Don’t get overwhelmed by all of the information; take the time to analyze each piece of data so that you can improve your website’s marketing strategy.
A Seo client dashboard is a great way to keep track of your SEO progress and track your competition. It can also help you optimize your website for better search engine visibility. Here's how to create a Seo Client Dashboard:
Image Source: Google
1. Go to Google Webmaster Tools and sign in.
2. Click on the "Site Search" Panel on the left-hand side and select the "Clients" tab.
3. Under "Client Overview," you'll see a list of all your active clients, with information including website address, date last reviewed, and domain name.
4. To create a new client dashboard, click on the "+ New Client" button near the top of the page and fill out the required details.
5. Once you've created your new client dashboard, click on the "Show Client Dashboards" link on the left-hand side of the page to see an overview of all your dashboards.
6. To add a new metric to your dashboard, go to the "Metrics" tab and select "New Metric." You can then enter a metric name and description, and select which metrics should be included in your dashboard.