Marketing is essential for accountants to attract new customers and retain customers they already have. You can visit https://bettermarketingresults.com.au/seo-for-accountants/ to get the best marketing services for accountants.
Image Source: Google
1. Invest in your website: Many practices have taken the time to build a website and feel that is their investment over with. They would not decorate a shop and leave it unclean for 2 years but yet they are happy to neglect their website. Check-in regularly and update your content.
2. Learn how to rank well for the term 'accountants and your location in Google. There is no use having a great-looking website if nobody can find it. Work with an SEO expert who will help you with this or download one of the many eBooks online and do it yourself.
3. Create content- accountants are often reluctant to give away free information but doing so will build trust in your practice and increase loyalty. Produce one-page guides on how to save tax, when to register for VAT etc… Don’t forget to update your website too.
4. Keep in touch with clients all year round. An easy way to do this is via an email newsletter.
5. Network like a mad man. In my experience, this is the number one source of new business.
6. Get a PR plan in place. Have a think about what stories you could bring to the media's attention. Survey your clients to see if there is a news angle you can get from their opinions. Have a launch party or other get-together. Consider sponsoring a local sporting event.
7. Consider direct mail as a marketing technique. Letters are OK but something eye-catching and non-accounting like would be better.
8. Work with specific sectors. If you concentrate on targeting restaurants you will be more focused on your efforts.